NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

easytiger
    easytiger

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2022

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant - Page 40 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Post by easytiger Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:26 pm

Loomer wrote:

Any word on who the two-match man is? Is it trial by combat?

Maybe Trent Peoples? He played about 2 matches, right?

Will it be on Pay Per View?
    yanjarra
    yanjarra

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant - Page 40 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Post by yanjarra Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:28 pm

so whats the m.o. on heath mason guys? bit of a handsome i reckon.

maximum cash out 230k, could be a handy wfb player in rd 19 if makes it that far presumably playing back up hooker role or going to get 20 minutes minimum in the pack....

might produce 30 points this week and rd 19 for bugger all cash. benji no doubt willing to persevere with anyone who has a crack out there.

whats the nsw cup stats like mattnz

Last edited by yanjarra on Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:28 pm

kurt mann owners is this the reaction you have when 1 hour before kick off he's goes to the bench

Reklaw
    Reklaw

Post by Reklaw Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:28 pm

Still tossing up Hop or KPP to AFB for 17 this week. Need a mid. Don't really want to sell either but ehhhh might have to. Hmm could even do Brailey to AFB with no money left over hmm or maybe Tofu
    Loomer
    Loomer
    Fanatic

Post by Loomer Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:29 pm

easytiger wrote:

Maybe Trent Peoples? He played about 2 matches, right?

Will it be on Pay Per View?

The Peoples Champ
    Loomer
    Loomer
    Fanatic

Post by Loomer Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:32 pm

Reklaw wrote:Still tossing up Hop or KPP to AFB for 17 this week. Need a mid. Don't really want to sell either but ehhhh might have to. Hmm could even do Brailey to AFB with no money left over hmm or maybe Tofu

I played with 15 last week. I had a trade to get 16 but selling the players on bye didn't suit my long term plans
    Wiremu Trades Gone?
    Wiremu Trades Gone?

Post by Wiremu Trades Gone? Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:34 pm

Horse bro is playing cup today

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:36 pm

Reklaw wrote:Still tossing up Hop or KPP to AFB for 17 this week. Need a mid. Don't really want to sell either but ehhhh might have to. Hmm could even do Brailey to AFB with no money left over hmm or maybe Tofu

i would definitely be interested in afb but it's tricky who to sell between hopgood or kpp...as far as we know both injured but to me hopgood's injury sounds worse.
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:39 pm

yanjarra wrote:so whats the m.o. on heath mason guys? bit of a handsome i reckon.

maximum cash out 230k, could be a handy wfb player in rd 19 if makes it that far presumably playing back up hooker role or going to get 20 minutes minimum in the pack....

might produce 30 points this week and rd 19 for bugger all cash. benji no doubt willing to persevere with anyone who has a crack out there.

whats the nsw cup stats like mattnz
    Looks like a 1 week wonder to me.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:44 pm

Lazy Q. Any cheapies/shittos worth considering that arent C Sharp ?
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:48 pm

my tv broke wrote:Lazy Q. Any cheapies/shittos worth considering that arent C Sharp ?
    Hands, maybe Hunt if he has earned a start due to form, when returning from the bye

Last edited by mattnz on Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:48 pm

my tv broke wrote:
    Honeysett wrote:Take the 31 from Wighton or play Hands? .

I didnt take you for a coward

You're god damn right.
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

Post by Snatchpato Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:52 pm

Traded Hopgood to Watson

Currently got 14 starters (after the above trade) with only 2 on a bye (assuming KPP out). Most of the guys I want (Cleary, Murray, Ponga, Papy, Bateman, iPap etc) can't be traded in for now, so probably just going to roll with it. Not sure who I'd even trade KPP to, Hughes my only real candidate of interest, but that would use all my bank..

Last edited by Snatchpato on Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    yanjarra
    yanjarra

Post by yanjarra Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:52 pm

my tv broke wrote:Lazy Q. Any cheapies/shittos worth considering that arent C Sharp ?

silva
    Finch
    Finch

Post by Finch Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:55 pm

yanjarra wrote:

silva

Ehhh perhaps, but that's only if Koro stays in the halves which seems near 0% chance of happening imo
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:55 pm

Snatchpato wrote:Traded Hopgood to Watson

Currently got 14 starters (after the above trade) with only 2 on a bye (assuming KPP out). Most of the guys I want (Cleary, Murray, Ponga, Papy, Bateman, iPap etc) can't be traded in for now, so probably just going to roll with it. Not sure who I'd even trade KPP to, Hughes my only real candidate of interest, but that would use all my bank..

super sideways... Hopgood could easily miss the next two origin games and apparently the injury is kind of short term

better to trade someone like Sean Russell to Watson cheer
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Sat Jun 15, 2024 2:00 pm

my tv broke wrote:

Post more

my tv broke wrote:

Post less

my tv broke wrote:

Post more or less
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Sat Jun 15, 2024 2:01 pm

I've pulled trigger on Hopgoid to Yeo.

Stuff byes, bye players only get injured anyway. Just grabbing a top scorer at a decent price and hope he backs up from origin .

Hopgood look stone missing at least 4 of the next 6, so can afford to spend a trade on him I think.
    Enchanted Glossy Flamingo
    Enchanted Glossy Flamingo

Post by Enchanted Glossy Flamingo Sat Jun 15, 2024 2:02 pm

The Dolphin Conspiracies wrote:

super sideways... Hopgood could easily miss the next two origin games and apparently the injury is kind of short term

better to trade someone like Sean Russell to Watson cheer

If Hopgood is fit surely he is playing origin? If he is unfit he isn't playing club? Theres a real possibility he misses 15, 16, 19 & 20 and is backing up in 17. Also bleeding cash
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Sat Jun 15, 2024 2:04 pm

Kpp officially out

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 11:32 pm