NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Bundy Mixer 2024

Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Bundy Mixer 2024 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bundy Mixer 2024

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Aug 29, 2024 12:56 pm

What edge are people running this week?
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Thu Aug 29, 2024 1:09 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:What edge are people running this week?

Chester or Kernick
    ynot
    ynot

Post by ynot Thu Aug 29, 2024 3:09 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:
    What happened to your TLT debriefs mate after teams were named lol I enjoyed those.

Just life mate! But for you:

This week is fucked.

My only definites are Hale (B) and Kelly.

HOK:
    Easy to go Brown here, especially with the Titans reversing there form on the weekend. I also like the look of Manzelmann who has a solid floor and has now played 4 x 70 minute games at Hooker in a row now for an average of 50, no tries or try assists in that either.

On the men's side: Liddle playing 80 with attacking upside vs the Eels looks nice and is probably where I'm leaning. Cook minutes is an issue (didn't watch last week, but assuming just a regular rotation) might play 80 with Murray out this week, but a tough opponent. I'd fade McInnes only playing 55ish minutes. After that it gets a bit gross.

MID:
    W is the usual Hale, Taufa, Cherrington, Tauaneai probably in that order. I'd love to revert away from Hale, but the base for the boost is too good.

Yeo/Carrigan obvious M picks, I also like AFB playing 70 minutes each week. Yeo might get an early rest if Panthers are up big.

EDG:
    W is Chester for floor or if you are hoping for some attacking upside with a Roosters return to form Kernick (as robelgordo mentioned). It's crazy how light Chester is on power stats (TB/OL), she's half that of Hale on a per minute basis.

M is tough. If Koloa plays lock, I think I'm all over that. Fifita getting subbed is ominous especially with 27C forecast in Newcastle on Sunday, there is no real reason to play him 80 now either. Crichton looked great on the weekend, but that's the first time in a while he's gone over 50. Young/Nikora are a bit inconsistent for me, Fermor might be a decent floor play but I probably prefer Preston in that case.

HLF:
    M: Tough! Burton has a tough matchup this week, but should get through his kicking and base stats so I don't mind it. Clifford could be anything, but against a Storm B team that could be another 80. Reynolds is interesting as they will be pushing hard to get back into the 8 against an understrength Dolphins and improve their PD. DCE was disappointing last week, but he's great value at only 6.1% ownership, although with a tough defensive matchup. Walker has a low floor, but might be in for a good game against the Raiders. Anyone brave enough to boost Hynes if he's a late in? I'd love to. Hunt might be my favourite with the Eels matchup, but having two players from the same team is kind of scary if I do go Liddle. Apart from that maybe a Panthers half against the Bunnies? Fogarty at 0.6% and Weekes at 5/8th is way too low as well, probably avoid with the Roosters. Munster to run everything for the Storm and put up a monster score? Just noticed Tristan Sailor is a HLF too, never mind only averages 33 at FB!

W: I actually sneaky like Tonegato. She was great at 5/8th last year and put up 70 last week. She still has her running game at 5/8th but just adds more tackles and gets the ball a bit earlier in attack. Might be worth a look to avoid the essay above on Male HLF. Pearson an option to against Dragons, who appear to be not good, but who knows in the NRLW.

CTR:
    W: Kelly. Hufanga if you like to gamble.

WFB:
    Seems like Pelite is doing Hale like things at WFB, almost too good to not pick each week, but can't forget she had an 18 2 weeks ago. Upton finally went 50 for the first time, surely she goes large at some point? She hasn't cracked 200m in RM this year, which is killing her base. Berry at only 3.8% seems so low, but that floor is scary. I think I'm leaning towards Berry, but we'll see. Tohi-Hiku is putting up 28 points in base on average and pumped out a 50 last week, she's a legitimately good player to watch but maybe not quite yet for fantasy. Robinson/Whitfield both averaging more than Berry/Upton but

I'd like to pick an M fullback with low ownership and upside, but that'd probably be only be by going W EDG and if Koloa is playing Lock I don't really want to miss out on that. Trbo looked insane last week against the Tigers, so many good attacking touches but the Bulldogs are tough defensively. Ponga against the Titans is interestingly the highest ownership, I suppose he'll be doing everything to get them in the 8 and Titans not much to play for. Tedesco should probably be higher than 6.1%. Edwards might be a shout with goal kicking? Drinkwater could carve up Storm B and is probably great value at 2.6%. Kiraz is insanely low at 0.3% with high floor/high upside - same with Kini but maybe a lower floor. Jayden Campbell could be my favourite combo of floor/ceiling and low ownership at 0.2%!

For me I'll keep my eye on the Rabbitohs team list and go from there.
    THEGAME
    THEGAME

Post by THEGAME Thu Aug 29, 2024 7:51 pm

Wishart as the 1/2 and Holmes in the centres tonight
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Thu Aug 29, 2024 9:33 pm

THEGAME wrote:Wishart as the 1/2 and Holmes in the centres tonight

Just came to brag about picking Wishart, but see you’ve beaten me to the punch
    THEGAME
    THEGAME

Post by THEGAME Thu Aug 29, 2024 9:36 pm

robelgordo wrote:

Just came to brag about picking Wishart, but see you’ve beaten me to the punch

Great pick up.
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Thu Aug 29, 2024 9:41 pm

Especially as until about 5pm I had Drinkwater at the back
    THEGAME
    THEGAME

Post by THEGAME Thu Aug 29, 2024 9:45 pm

robelgordo wrote:Especially as until about 5pm I had Drinkwater at the back

I’m

NRLW
    NRLW B
    NRL B
    Wishart
    Val
    NRL W

1 player with more than 10% ownership

ynot
    ynot

Post by ynot Fri Aug 30, 2024 11:13 am

Great pick team
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Fri Aug 30, 2024 1:03 pm

Thank God I changed my team around and got rid of Clifford:

Brown
    Hale (B)
    Crichton
    SWalker
    Kelly
    Ponga (B)
    THEGAME
    THEGAME

Post by THEGAME Fri Aug 30, 2024 7:58 pm

Manzelmann
    Hale B
    Kolo B
    Wishart
    Val
    Pelite

Last edited by THEGAME on Fri Aug 30, 2024 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Fri Aug 30, 2024 8:03 pm

Hynes in so I'll swap Walker out for him. Might Boost him too.. hmm.

Ponga or Hynes for the boost?
    THEGAME
    THEGAME

Post by THEGAME Fri Aug 30, 2024 9:30 pm

Kolo Boost is a fail !!!
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Sat Aug 31, 2024 12:32 am

THEGAME wrote:Kolo Boost is a fail !!!

I did the same, slight comedown after Wishy
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Sat Aug 31, 2024 12:46 am

robelgordo wrote:

I did the same, slight comedown after Wishy
    Hey mate Hynes or Bunt?
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Sat Aug 31, 2024 12:47 am

ynot wrote:

Just life mate! But for you:

This week is fucked.

My only definites are Hale (B) and Kelly.

HOK:
    Easy to go Brown here, especially with the Titans reversing there form on the weekend. I also like the look of Manzelmann who has a solid floor and has now played 4 x 70 minute games at Hooker in a row now for an average of 50, no tries or try assists in that either.

On the men's side: Liddle playing 80 with attacking upside vs the Eels looks nice and is probably where I'm leaning. Cook minutes is an issue (didn't watch last week, but assuming just a regular rotation) might play 80 with Murray out this week, but a tough opponent. I'd fade McInnes only playing 55ish minutes. After that it gets a bit gross.

MID:
    W is the usual Hale, Taufa, Cherrington, Tauaneai probably in that order. I'd love to revert away from Hale, but the base for the boost is too good.

Yeo/Carrigan obvious M picks, I also like AFB playing 70 minutes each week. Yeo might get an early rest if Panthers are up big.

EDG:
    W is Chester for floor or if you are hoping for some attacking upside with a Roosters return to form Kernick (as robelgordo mentioned). It's crazy how light Chester is on power stats (TB/OL), she's half that of Hale on a per minute basis.

M is tough. If Koloa plays lock, I think I'm all over that. Fifita getting subbed is ominous especially with 27C forecast in Newcastle on Sunday, there is no real reason to play him 80 now either. Crichton looked great on the weekend, but that's the first time in a while he's gone over 50. Young/Nikora are a bit inconsistent for me, Fermor might be a decent floor play but I probably prefer Preston in that case.

HLF:
    M: Tough! Burton has a tough matchup this week, but should get through his kicking and base stats so I don't mind it. Clifford could be anything, but against a Storm B team that could be another 80. Reynolds is interesting as they will be pushing hard to get back into the 8 against an understrength Dolphins and improve their PD. DCE was disappointing last week, but he's great value at only 6.1% ownership, although with a tough defensive matchup. Walker has a low floor, but might be in for a good game against the Raiders. Anyone brave enough to boost Hynes if he's a late in? I'd love to. Hunt might be my favourite with the Eels matchup, but having two players from the same team is kind of scary if I do go Liddle. Apart from that maybe a Panthers half against the Bunnies? Fogarty at 0.6% and Weekes at 5/8th is way too low as well, probably avoid with the Roosters. Munster to run everything for the Storm and put up a monster score? Just noticed Tristan Sailor is a HLF too, never mind only averages 33 at FB!

W: I actually sneaky like Tonegato. She was great at 5/8th last year and put up 70 last week. She still has her running game at 5/8th but just adds more tackles and gets the ball a bit earlier in attack. Might be worth a look to avoid the essay above on Male HLF. Pearson an option to against Dragons, who appear to be not good, but who knows in the NRLW.

CTR:
    W: Kelly. Hufanga if you like to gamble.

WFB:
    Seems like Pelite is doing Hale like things at WFB, almost too good to not pick each week, but can't forget she had an 18 2 weeks ago. Upton finally went 50 for the first time, surely she goes large at some point? She hasn't cracked 200m in RM this year, which is killing her base. Berry at only 3.8% seems so low, but that floor is scary. I think I'm leaning towards Berry, but we'll see. Tohi-Hiku is putting up 28 points in base on average and pumped out a 50 last week, she's a legitimately good player to watch but maybe not quite yet for fantasy. Robinson/Whitfield both averaging more than Berry/Upton but

I'd like to pick an M fullback with low ownership and upside, but that'd probably be only be by going W EDG and if Koloa is playing Lock I don't really want to miss out on that. Trbo looked insane last week against the Tigers, so many good attacking touches but the Bulldogs are tough defensively. Ponga against the Titans is interestingly the highest ownership, I suppose he'll be doing everything to get them in the 8 and Titans not much to play for. Tedesco should probably be higher than 6.1%. Edwards might be a shout with goal kicking? Drinkwater could carve up Storm B and is probably great value at 2.6%. Kiraz is insanely low at 0.3% with high floor/high upside - same with Kini but maybe a lower floor. Jayden Campbell could be my favourite combo of floor/ceiling and low ownership at 0.2%!

For me I'll keep my eye on the Rabbitohs team list and go from there.
    Thanks mate love your work.

I avoided Keaon
    ynot
    ynot

Post by ynot Sat Aug 31, 2024 9:36 am

Rabbits21 wrote:
    Thanks mate love your work.

I avoided Keaon

Happy for you 🙃
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:12 pm

Damn, looks like Manzelmann was the pick this week over Brown.
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:21 pm

Going Muhleisen now that Liddle is out. Not sure if 25 or 60 🤔
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:53 pm

I’ve had to pivot from male hooker female edge to female hooker make edge due to Liddle out

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:31 am