NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 10 - Look in my Eyes. I'll diagnose what ails you

Mulvy
    Mulvy

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 10 - Look in my Eyes. I'll diagnose what ails you - Page 39 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 10 - Look in my Eyes. I'll diagnose what ails you

Post by Mulvy Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:30 pm

mattnz wrote:

Looking like a decent 18th man for now for me.

I think 30 in 30 minutes is probably his deal for now, which has me deciding between him and Doorey for 17/18th man. Need to find out if Trindall is playing first though.

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 10 - Look in my Eyes. I'll diagnose what ails you - Page 39 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 10 - Look in my Eyes. I'll diagnose what ails you

Post by Guest Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:31 pm

mattnz wrote:

Someone was saying they were seriously looking at Shaq and I asked why they would have selected him over Moale. You then went on about how great Shaq played, with hindsight benefit, nothing at all to do with why anyone would have selected him off the bench.

Don't get shitty when I refute your bullshit with sound analysis, which we all know was just because it was me that posted it.

Mate I will say this once

Not everything is about you, stop making every player about you.
    It's like you think the world is against you and you have to constantly prove everyone right or something. I can't work it out
    Every game you die on a hill about some player you supposedly found like no one else can talk about it
    Then justify some hypothetical thing to make it fit within your narrative of how things will play out
    I responded because I made the same judgement call about shawq/moale but I am not allowed to apparently make that call

Go listen to Carly simon or something, its a fucken fun fantasy forum
    And if you want hindsight, how about you go read your previous posts on game day and leading up to it, your abandoned assistant coaches and your failed seasons
    Do what makes you happy but stop the bullshit and move on
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:31 pm

MF wrote:

Either him or Trindall for me so flip of a coin

I think you have to go for the goalkicking dominant half over the bench prop, at least for the couple of weeks he's around.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:36 pm

rhinoceroo wrote:

I think you have to go for the goalkicking dominant half over the bench prop, at least for the couple of weeks he's around.

Yeah I was looking at match ups. Trindall against the eels or May against the warriors and hoped he go a tackle breaking run.

You’re right though the smartest option would be Trindall

Post by Guest Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:37 pm

rhinoceroo wrote:

Choosing for fantasy bantz seems a valid strategy this year. Carty, MCK... when Zac Cini is named we should be all over him.
    Haha sometimes it doesn't make sense like Jackson Ford last week or Isaiah Papali'i after leaving the warriors
    But if it works then why the fuck not eh haha
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:40 pm

superbucks
    superbucks

Post by superbucks Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:40 pm

We now know Shaq has the capacity to play those minutes and he's good enough to be given those type of minutes - or at least I did not know he could do that. Playing 48 with 125m and 26 tackles without a miss, a coach will notice that and will gain confidence with him. At 286k he warrants some consideration even if it's off one game with circumstances that activated him.
    Aardvark Ratnick
    Aardvark Ratnick

Post by Aardvark Ratnick Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:46 pm

superbucks wrote:We now know Shaq has the capacity to play those minutes and he's good enough to be given those type of minutes - or at least I did not know he could do that. Playing 48 with 125m and 26 tackles without a miss, a coach will notice that and will gain confidence with him. At 286k he warrants some consideration even if it's off one game with circumstances that activated him.  

Summed it up beautifully mate, I am sure that the coaching staff feels the same.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:50 pm

Downvote me all you want, if anything it proves my thoughts below.
    Go have a read through all the missing posters from this list that helped build this community
    I stumbled across this earlier and makes me sad seeing some of the missing names on here

And to be honest even when you come across these people on other forums/receive messages or see them online they tell you why they don’t post here anymore and it’s a shame

How many people actually take the time to go to the meet up and actually have a beer with other posters

It’s meant to be a community for a fantasy game to help each other and have fun, not be a hostile place full of upvotes/downvoted (even if they are pointless) and one upmanship

It’s a shame that this place is a empty shell and has changed so much over the years and so many of the old posters have gone

It all depends what you want this place to be at end of the day and some lose sight of that

https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t50-not-a-thread-just-to-store-some-leagues-shizzle-from-sportal
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:56 pm

Boozecluez wrote:Downvote me all you want, if anything it proves my thoughts below.
    Go have a read through all the missing posters from this list that helped build this community
    I stumbled across this earlier and makes me sad seeing some of the missing names on here

And to be honest even when you come across these people on other forums/receive messages or see them online they tell you why they don’t post here anymore and it’s a shame

How many people actually take the time to go to the meet up and actually have a beer with other posters

It’s meant to be a community for a fantasy game to help each other and have fun, not be a hostile place full of upvotes/downvoted (even if they are pointless) and one upmanship

It’s a shame that this place is a empty shell and has changed so much over the years and so many of the old posters have gone

It all depends what you want this place to be at end of the day and some lose sight of that

https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t50-not-a-thread-just-to-store-some-leagues-shizzle-from-sportal

Great post mate.
    syn13
    syn13

Post by syn13 Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:04 am

Boozecluez wrote:Downvote me all you want, if anything it proves my thoughts below.

If you don’t like shit-slinging, maybe don’t participate in the shit-slinging contests? Just a thought…
    GarethEllisismyDad
    GarethEllisismyDad

Post by GarethEllisismyDad Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:05 am

robelgordo wrote:

Cini scored 42 on the weekend, marginally above his 40.5 career average in NSW Cup

He’s a keeper CTR!

But seriously  I’d take him if he got a run in the centres at the Eels

I want cini too

Post by Guest Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:07 am

syn13 wrote:

If you don’t like shit-slinging, maybe don’t participate in the shit-slinging contests? Just a thought…

Fair point, make an alt
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:08 am

robelgordo wrote:

Cini scored 42 on the weekend, marginally above his 40.5 career average in NSW Cup

He’s a keeper CTR!

But seriously  I’d take him if he got a run in the centres at the Eels

He certainly had a more sensible haircut in the trials. That was a disqualification right there.
    GarethEllisismyDad
    GarethEllisismyDad

Post by GarethEllisismyDad Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:13 am

rhinoceroo wrote:

He certainly had a more sensible haircut in the trials. That was a disqualification right there.

I was annoyed with tapines sensible cut, we want him wild and free!
    mickspicks
    mickspicks

Post by mickspicks Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:17 am

wolfking wrote:The Dolphins will crash back to earth.  First game, suncorp, the Beetson thing, they were obviously up for it, but they won't be able to keep that intensity up IMO.  Plus, Roosters were really bad.

The dolphins weren't great either. They just made the most of Field position. Rooters were below par for sure but The were up for it. Can see them low-mid pack most of the year (8-12)
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:25 am

Need to keep an eye out for a new account that gives solid fantasy advice mixed with.. interesting alcoholic beverage suggestions.

Godspeed Boozey.
    Dttragic2016
    Dttragic2016

Post by Dttragic2016 Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:28 am

Was this bloke who rambled on and supposedly got banned/left the OG Rabs?

If not, whatever happened to him? Think I was on sportal since around 2007 and then stumbled across the nrl fantasy section around 2011 or 2012 and the drama back in those days was epic 🤣
    Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:38 am

mickspicks wrote:

The dolphins weren't great either. They just made the most of Field position. Rooters were below par for sure but The were up for it. Can see them low-mid pack most of the year (8-12)

I'm surprised more hasn't been said of how poor Teddy was. Sloppy errors and out of position in defence.
    GarethEllisismyDad
    GarethEllisismyDad

Post by GarethEllisismyDad Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:57 am

garner and brandon smith out,

reece walsh and teig wilton in

tempter

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 11:26 pm