NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 20 - The Gang All Get Injured

Loomer
    Loomer
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 20 - The Gang All Get Injured  - Page 41 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 20 - The Gang All Get Injured

Post by Loomer Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:35 am

Camo123 wrote:

Asi is really the only threat but named FB in cup. Matterson probably needed in forwards with Carty injury

Listening to TL podcast after TLT and they saying Carty out was fake news
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 20 - The Gang All Get Injured  - Page 41 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 20 - The Gang All Get Injured

Post by Milchcow Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:38 am

Camo123 wrote:
    robelgordo wrote:I’m massively out of the loop and haven’t seen this Talagi kid play.

I’m ok if he’s going to plod some 15-20s with an occasional try like Strange. More concerned with job security but who else have Parra got? Matto? Bring back Sterlo - they could use  the last hair that fell from his beautiful blond mullet in the old Parra Stadium showers in 1991 and some  Jurassic Park style science, probably? Jake Arthur returns?

Think that last one is fairly unlikely

Asi is really the only threat but named FB in cup. Matterson probably needed in forwards with Carty injury

Ethan Sanders is the other option, and possibly the more like for like replacement for Moses. I feel the consensus is he's not quite ready for first grade, but if they lose a game or 2 then someone might have to get thrown in.
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:42 am

Milchcow wrote:

Ethan Sanders is the other option, and possibly the more like for like replacement for Moses. I feel the consensus is he's not quite ready for first grade, but if they lose a game or 2 then someone might have to get thrown in.

Isn't he supposed to have signed for the Raiders? I mean, that might not matter if they need wins here and now and aren't getting them, but would help explain why he hasn't been thrown in ahead of Talagi, who hasn't signed for the Raiders, first.
    lukeayee
    lukeayee

Post by lukeayee Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:58 am

Rabbits21 wrote:
    And what’s wrong with living at home? More people are doing it and some that move out move back home. There is a lady across the road who is 45 who now lives  with her parents again what’s wrong with that!

I pay my way too Dad pays the mortgage and I pay the bills I don’t just leech off them I pay my way and pay board too.

Just do not see why you had to judge me for that and bring it into the argument I do not think it’s an issue or needed to be said but here we are you can’t help it but launch another attack. I’d rather be poor than a spoilt rich brat who is arrogant and self entitled me me me and only me matters……

Do whatever makes you happy mate.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:00 am

rhinoceroo wrote:

Isn't he supposed to have signed for the Raiders? I mean, that might not matter if they need wins here and now and aren't getting them, but would help explain why he hasn't been thrown in ahead of Talagi, who hasn't signed for the Raiders, first.

It plays a part, and Parra won't pick players leaving if the primary aim is just to give them a taste of first grade. But most clubs still like to win games, so if it gets to the point where Sanders is the best chance of doing that, I figure they'll chuck him in.

Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:01 am

Community poll very close this week - so last call for votes before I lock the trades in and setup a captaincy vote

https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t2415-r4-trade-poll
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:18 am

Loomer wrote:

Listening to TL podcast after TLT and they saying Carty out was fake news

Spoiler:
    Rabbit
    Rabbit

Post by Rabbit Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:19 am

Good morning you beautiful fucking stacks of sunshine.

Everyone had their vent and calmed down? Good.

I've made a commitment to being kinder to the less fortunate.

Game day is upon us. A bottom 4 team Vs the 3 time premiers. should be a great game.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:24 am

Glad their was no banning, hasn't even touched the sides yet.
    lukeayee
    lukeayee

Post by lukeayee Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:26 am

Rabbit wrote:Good morning you beautiful fucking stacks of sunshine.

Game day is upon us. A bottom 4 team Vs the 3 time premiers. should be a great game.

Just in case you had forgotten, the rabbits suck. Will be a bottom 4 team this year.

You made promises regarding Duncan, I haven't forgotten.
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:26 am

This week is so good for the game, there's 10 pages filled with heated arguments instead of 2-3. Breaks the forum!
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:26 am

Milchcow wrote:

brendan hands is also a HLF rather than a hok but talagi is a ba favourite and likely to cover Moses for the next 10 weeks
    Rabbit
    Rabbit

Post by Rabbit Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:30 am

lukeayee wrote:

Just in case you had forgotten, the rabbits suck. Will be a bottom 4 team this year.

You made promises regarding Duncan, I haven't forgotten.

Play him and reap the rewards. 50 big ones coming up.
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:37 am

Let us just call you "Warren Peace" now
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms
    Fanatic

Post by multiple.scoregasms Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:40 am

Hey mate I know dementia is probably closing in but the ladder should be viewed from top to bottom

Hope you have a good spot ready to watch Bulldogs demolition of Souths tomorrow
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:41 am

Rabbits21 wrote:
    And what’s wrong with living at home? More people are doing it and some that move out move back home. There is a lady across the road who is 45 who now lives  with her parents again what’s wrong with that!

I pay my way too Dad pays the mortgage and I pay the bills I don’t just leech off them I pay my way and pay board too.

Just do not see why you had to judge me for that and bring it into the argument I do not think it’s an issue or needed to be said but here we are you can’t help it but launch another attack. I’d rather be poor than a spoilt rich brat who is arrogant and self entitled me me me and only me matters……

Nothing wrong with living at home, even if you aren't paying board. I lived at home last year (moved out this year because I got a job in a different city) and even if I wanted to pay board, my mum would never have accepted it.

In most countries on Earth, people live with their parents until marriage (or even later), and often have their parents move in with them when they get old. This idea of having to move out at 18 is really only a thing in the Anglosphere. Multi-generational living has been the norm for basically all of human history.

zaggo1

Post by zaggo1 Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:45 am

Firstly, apologies that I'm about to ask about NRL Fantasy instead of arguing the merits of living at home versus having a mortgage.

Is there any logical reason to keep holding Tatola? He performs fine but is just so bloody boring to own. I need some thrills, but can't help but feel he'll start pumping 50s as soon as I drop him.

With so many traditional guns starting the season poorly I think there'll be tonnes of value in the coming weeks.
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:47 am

zaggo1 wrote:Firstly, apologies that I'm about to ask about NRL Fantasy instead of arguing the merits of living at home versus having a mortgage.

Is there any logical reason to keep holding Tatola? He performs fine but is just so bloody boring to own. I need some thrills, but can't help but feel he'll start pumping 50s as soon as I drop him.

With so many traditional guns starting the season poorly I think there'll be tonnes of value in the coming weeks.

If you don't have the fuck ton of injured players that most teams have, then 100% sell Tatola and get someone good.

He had one good season in 2022 and that's it.
    BBowler
    BBowler

Post by BBowler Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:47 am

Enchanted Glossy Flamingo wrote:Personally I come to this forum to read the opinions of people better at fantasy football than me. Sometimes the side comments and characters can make for a nice distraction and gives the forum a bit of personality.

It's occasionally fun seeing mattnz huff his own farts during an up week, rabbits21 meltdown over a down week and Rabbit confusing the forum for the facebook comments section in a sky news video. When it's all happening at the same time it's a bit much though

I had a good chuckle at the metaphors / comparisons here! Great summary of the forum, should use for promotional purposes.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:48 am

zaggo1 wrote:Firstly, apologies that I'm about to ask about NRL Fantasy instead of arguing the merits of living at home versus having a mortgage.

If Tatola is your biggest problem you are doing better than most.

He's still making money, albeit slowly. but he's playing this week, and every week for the near future. Most people here don't have the luxury of trading out a player like that.

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:37 am