NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 67 - Final charges and Late season shuffles

Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 67 - Final charges and Late season shuffles - Page 47 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 67 - Final charges and Late season shuffles

Post by Rabbits21 Wed Sep 18, 2024 7:37 pm

I’m happy about this we all know the potential is there he has talent it’s about putting his mind to it getting fit and committed. If anyone can get the best out of him it’s Wayne. Strong talk it’s at a tick under 300k too. Apparently he’s already started his pre season too. Over to you now Josh to take this opportunity welcome mate to The Pride Of The League!
    filthridden
    filthridden

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 67 - Final charges and Late season shuffles - Page 47 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 67 - Final charges and Late season shuffles

Post by filthridden Wed Sep 18, 2024 7:52 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:I’m happy about this we all know the potential is there he has talent it’s about putting his mind to it getting fit and committed. If anyone can get the best out of him it’s Wayne. Strong talk it’s at a tick under 300k too. Apparently he’s already started his pre season too. Over to you now Josh to take this opportunity welcome mate to The Pride Of The League!

There it is.
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:49 am

I wonder when the video of big Josh and his little face running up a giant hill gets released?
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:29 am

hearing joshy has been running his own concreting business as well as mowing the grass at redfern oval
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Thu Sep 19, 2024 12:07 pm

Aardvark wrote:I wonder when the video of big Josh and his little face running up a giant hill gets released?

Like the Ben Simmons pre season workout video hitting nothing but net.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu Sep 19, 2024 4:16 pm

I hate the signing.  Don't we have enough issues already and enough players that don't want to put effort in?  Another player like him is just a distraction that's not needed.

If Wayne turns him around fair enough, but it seems like a hail mary gamble hoping to get a gun at a discount because our roster and recruitment has been so poor over the last few years.  Seems like extra work Wayne doesn't really need either. Plus, it's not up to Wayne, it's up to the individual and from what we've seen he's injured or out on the field not wanting to be there.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Sep 19, 2024 6:46 pm

Souths’ EARLY FAVOURITE FOR BUY OF 2025

The South Sydney Rabbitohs signing of Josh Schuster on a minimum wage deal worth $140,000-a-season could prove to be one of the most astute pieces of recruitment over the off season.

Wayne Bennett has shown previously he can get the best out of players who’ve had a flat spot in their careers and Schuster certainly has enough natural talent to kick on as an NRL player.

Where will he play? The Bunnies remain undecided. First things first they want to get Schuster fit and enjoying his football again.

Josh Schuster could be the buy of the 2025 season for Souths.

At his best Schuster could provide enormous x-factor for the Bunnies.

Compared to the $800,000 deal Schuster was on at the Manly Sea Eagles the South Sydney deal shows he’s serious about proving he’s got unfinished business in the NRL.

The 12-month deal is also a smart way of backing his ability to deliver.
    kamikamicameleons
    kamikamicameleons

Post by kamikamicameleons Thu Sep 19, 2024 7:49 pm

Honeysett wrote:

Like the Ben Simmons pre season workout video hitting nothing but net.

What's the league equivalent of refusing to shoot from any further than 2 feet?
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Thu Sep 19, 2024 7:50 pm

kamikamicameleons wrote:

What's the league equivalent of refusing to shoot from any further than 2 feet?

David fifita only running the ball hard from 10m out
    kamikamicameleons
    kamikamicameleons

Post by kamikamicameleons Thu Sep 19, 2024 7:50 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:Souths’ EARLY FAVOURITE FOR BUY OF 2025

The South Sydney Rabbitohs signing of Josh Schuster on a minimum wage deal worth $140,000-a-season could prove to be one of the most astute pieces of recruitment over the off season.

Wayne Bennett has shown previously he can get the best out of players who’ve had a flat spot in their careers and Schuster certainly has enough natural talent to kick on as an NRL player.

Where will he play? The Bunnies remain undecided. First things first they want to get Schuster fit and enjoying his football again.

Compared to the $800,000 deal Schuster was on at the Manly Sea Eagles the South Sydney deal shows he’s serious about proving he’s got unfinished business in the NRL.

Thanks RabsGPT
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:25 pm

my tv broke wrote:hearing joshy has been running his own concreting business as well as mowing the grass at redfern oval
    Brenko Lee has taken him under his wing and VTW is helping him work on his defence
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:15 pm

Schuster at 140k is a steal. Basically paying squad depth money for a guy who could still be rep level. Souffs win if they get him to make a decent impact off the bench.

Just not sure where he plays, but not my job to work it out

Would’ve been an Australian rep in the 80s wreaking havoc as a second rower. But too lazy to be ball playing lock, wasted running holes on the edge, too heavy for 5/8
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:56 pm

robelgordo wrote:Schuster at 140k is a steal. Basically paying squad depth money for a guy who could still be rep level. Souffs win if they get him to make a decent impact off the bench.

Just not sure where he plays, but not my job to work it out

Would’ve been an Australian rep in the 80s wreaking havoc as a second rower. But too lazy to be ball playing lock, wasted running holes on the edge, too heavy for 5/8

At that price, probably a fair bit of reserve grade first then probably off the bench more than likely for a bit.  I'm not as mad now only paying that much.

Will be interesting if he performs at 140K vs being an absolute dud getting paid 800K.  I dont see it and still not convinced but stranger things have happened.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Sep 19, 2024 10:23 pm

wolfking wrote:

At that price, probably a fair bit of reserve grade first then probably off the bench more than likely for a bit.  I'm not as mad now only paying that much.

Will be interesting if he performs at 140K vs being an absolute dud getting paid 800K.  I dont see it and still not convinced but stranger things have happened.
    He’s started his pre season already mate by the way before  anyone else.
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:50 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:
    He’s started his pre season already mate by the way before  anyone else.

He’ll be sick of footy and tuned out by Jan then
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Yesterday at 12:07 am

The NRL is likely to sanction Addo-Carr after considering all the relevant information, and may take into account the fact that he has already missed one match."

What bullshit you knew they would make up different rules for Addo to Trell, disgraceful!
    FUCK THESE CUNTS FUCK EM. Addo wasn’t fit either and under a cloud why no 45mins training session for him from an NRL trainer ph that’s right he’s name isn’t Trell. 

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/addo-carr-faces-the-music-at-nrl-headquarters-over-drugs-drama-20240919-p5kbut.html

Sorry for the big print found this on social media why am I surprised there is zero consistency and different rules for different players. I hope Souths and Solly even though I hate him keep fighting this matter.
    White Lightning
    White Lightning
    Fanatic

Post by White Lightning Yesterday at 6:05 am

Rabbits21 wrote:The NRL is likely to sanction Addo-Carr after considering all the relevant information, and may take into account the fact that he has already missed one match."

What bullshit you knew they would make up different rules for Addo to Trell, disgraceful!
    FUCK THESE CUNTS FUCK EM. Addo wasn’t fit either and under a cloud why no 45mins training session for him from an NRL trainer ph that’s right he’s name isn’t Trell. 

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/addo-carr-faces-the-music-at-nrl-headquarters-over-drugs-drama-20240919-p5kbut.html

Sorry for the big print found this on social media why am I surprised there is zero consistency and different rules for different players. I hope Souths and Solly even though I hate him keep fighting this matter.

certain players due to their stature get a free pass it's always happened & will continue
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Yesterday at 9:22 am

Rabbits21 wrote:Souths’ EARLY FAVOURITE FOR BUY OF 2025

I would've said it was a dud signing if it wasn't for the Bennett factor
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Yesterday at 12:11 pm

Confound these blasted Charlatans, confound them all to hell those bounders!!!!

At every turn they try to thwart the fine intentions of my preferred National Rugby League team!

Good riddance to them and a pox upon their respective houses!
    ShadowSabre
    ShadowSabre

Post by ShadowSabre Yesterday at 1:39 pm

Storm have picked up another NZ 7s star Moses Leo who will join them from Nov next year onwards. Be interested to see what they turn him into. Bit different to Will Warbrick, but an exciting player. No doubt they'll make him a star of the game too

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:21 am